Stainless Steel Conveyors for Dry, Wipe Down and Wet Applications
Designed to Simplify Conveyor Integration for Packaging & Processing Equipment Manufacturers.
Purchasing conveyors from Dorner allows you to expand your product offering while continuing to focus design and manufacturing resources on what you do best!
With D-Tools, Dorner’s online configurator you can build conveyors and access drawings and pricing on-demand, allowing you to fulfill your commitments to the customer.
Dorner is ISO 9001-2015 certified, which means that all equipment is built consistently and backed by rigorous quality control processes. Dorner quality ensures that the conveyors you provide will compliment the quality of your brand.
Dorner has industry-best lead times for standard equipment to help ensure on-time execution of your projects. Conveyors can be shipped in days instead of weeks.
Dorner conveyors have several design advantages which allow you to fit the conveyors into tight spaces and existing production environments with the least amount of disruption to the customer’s existing operations.
Dorner’s Engineered Solutions Group can help design custom systems that easily integrate into your designs. Our goal is to allow you to focus your engineering resources on what you do best.
Dorner provides complete documentation packages with our equipment, ensuring you’ll meet your customers documentation requirements.
Private Label Programs
Contact Us Below to Discuss Private Label Programs.
AquaGard 7350 Features & Benefits:
- Nose Bar transfer option for smooth transfer of small products.
- Tip-up tails provide quick access to the inside of the conveyor for cleaning and maintenance.
- New positive drive belt option provides reliable belt tracking in wet applications.
- Innovative Modular Plastic Belt – Safest belt in the Industry! The only side-flexing modular chain in North America that meets the new International Standard for maximum 4 mm opening. The advanced bearing design provides smooth and quiet running operation for optimal performance.
- 304 Stainless Steel frame features an open design with minimal horizontal surfaces
Interested in an evaluation or learning more? Let us know.