The Customer Service Rep is responsible for maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction for a number customers, channels and industries.
The ideal person will determine the proper parts, components or systems required from interpretation of customer conversations, drawings or purchase orders.
Working in a team environment, this individual promptly fields incoming phone calls, emails and faxes. The person is also responsible for order status, shipment tracking, shipping/order documents, distributor inquiries, lead time questions, order changes, obsolete product information, RMAs, order expediting, technical assistance and verbal/written parts price quotes.
- Positive attitude!
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service; ideally in a manufacturing environment and computer skills
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to multi task while speaking with internal/external customers
- Good mechanical aptitude, problem-solving skills, accuracy in all work and desire to follow customer issues through to completion
- Associates degree in a technical/business field or equivalent experience
- Solid computer skills including CRM, ERP and Microsoft Office
- Mechanical and/or Electrical aptitude are a plus!