Monday – Thursday | 2:00 pm – 12:30 am
Main focus of this position will be to set up lenses based on material type and thickness, load and modify programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Set up and operate (Amada F03015NT) controls and systems to complete custom jobs.
- Experience with reading precision measuring equipment to conduct accurate quality checks.
- Load programs from job folders.
- Change out lenses and tips.
- Cleaning of the machine and area surrounding the machine.
- Maintenance of machine.
- Troubleshoot machine.
- Work in a safe manner and enforce all safety policies.
- Read and interpret blueprints as well as follow ISO procedures and instructions.
- Lift raw materials using a hoist/crane.
- Perform secondary operation which may include deburring, and/or light machining.
Must possess a High school diploma or GED. 2+ years of experience with laser cutting machine required. Must be able to lift over 60 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day. Ability to distinguish material types as well as material defects. Strong blueprint reading skills are a must. This person must display initiative, be detail oriented, have a positive attitude, be dependable, have safe working habits and have a good overall attendance record. Candidate must be reliable and a strong team member.