The Sr. Accountant is responsible for maintaining timely and accurate management, reporting and analysis of the financial transactions occurring within Dorner Mfg. Corp. This critical position will help Dorner management make timely and analytical-based business decisions to drive profitable growth as well as implement and manage controls to safeguard company assets.
This position is ideal for the candidate looking to grow professionally into a manager level role. Dorner is a strong advocate of promotion from within, and with our domestic and global growth expectations, we are looking for aggressive, passionate, promotable professionals who want to be part of an exciting growth journey.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, with 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and computer skills.
- Curious in nature to question the status quo and drive continuous improvement.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment interacting with a variety of internal customers.
- Prior experience using an ERP system (Dorner uses Epicor) in a manufacturing environment.
- Team-oriented attitude; willing to provide coverage and support of all other accounting functions including payroll and timekeeping, A/P, A/R, Credit & Collections, and Cost Accounting.
- Passionate contributor to a developing world-class financial function.