Dorner’s conveyors are designed to move product to the exact location, at the exact time and in the exact position it needs to be for the next phase of the production line. This extremely accurate product control allows Dorner conveyors to easily integrate with robots, workers and equipment.
If you would like to speak to someone about an application, please fill out the form on the bottom of the page or call us at 800-397-8664.
3200 Series Conveyors With Activated Roller Belt™ (ARB) Technology
The 3200 Series Conveyors with Intralox ARB Technology use innovative conveyance technology for merging, diverting and aligning of product.
Benefits of 3200 Series ARB Conveyors:
- Flexibility to handle multiple product sizes without the need for changeover
- Minimizes floor space consumption
- Increased system reliability
- Eliminates costly system controls, reducing complexity
- Encased moving parts provide safer work environments
- Low maintenance solution
- Handles product as small as 6″ x 6″
2200 Series Precision Move Pallet Systems
Our highly advanced Precision Move Pallet System for assembly automation is ideal for increasing efficiency, generation, and precision of pallet traffic. Additionally, it reduces downtime costs that could disrupt production.
- Medium to large sized part movement
- Product routing and control
- Product inspection
- Assembly automation
Sizes & Measurements
- Widths: 160, 240, 320, 400, and 480 mm
- Lengths: Up to 24′ 7″ (7,500 mm)
Loads and Speeds
- Conveyor Load Capacity
- 500 lbs non-accumulating
- 250 lbs accumulated
- Pallet capacity of 30 to 70 lbs
- Speeds up to 114 ft/min (34 m/min)