Dorner’s 2200 Series Conveyor platform is undergoing a line enhancement. The Belted LPZ Conveyors are the second part of the four part launch. For information on the 2200 Series Belted Conveyor visit the New Product Page.
The final two launches are:
- 2200 Series Modular Belt – August 2016
- 2200 Series Precision Move – TBD
The information below will provide you with necessary information about the Next Generation 2200 Series LPZ conveyors. The product pages on the website will be updated for the official launch on June 13th, 2016.
The New 2200 Series LPZ Conveyor was updated in DTools on June 13th, 2016.
2200 Series LPZ – Basics
- Built on the New 2200 Platform
- Addition of fixed angle knuckles
- Flat and Cleated Belt Configurations
- Loads up to 80 lbs (36 kg)
- Belt speeds up to 250 feet per minute (76 m/min)
- Belt widths: 1.75″ (44 mm) to 24″ (610 mm)
- Conveyor lengths: 24″ (610 mm) to 18′ (5,486 mm)
- Fixed angle: 5˚, 10˚, 15˚, and 20˚ (flat belt); 30˚, 45˚, 60˚ (cleated)
- Low profile allows conveyors to fit under machines close to floor
- Lower costs option to 3200 Series LPZ conveyors
- Click here to see other Improvements made to the 2200 Series Belted line
As we continue to move away from the full line catalog and into the new combination brochure and manual format we will send you the updated literature. The brochure is designed to be used as a sales piece to hand out and help walk your customer through the product features and benefits. The manual contains all technical/spec information and is designed to be used as a reference tool for engineers.
Please note: The new manual and brochure include information on future product releases:
- 2200 Modular Belt Conveyors – August
- 2200 Precision Move Conveyors – TBD
If you need information on these products prior to the formal release dates, please refer to the current manuals.
- 2200 Sales Brochure
- Quick product introduction and interest generator
- Engineering Manual
- 108 pages just on 2200
- Feature / Benefit Spreads on each platform
- Technical Data
The new product webinar and a PDF of the presentation is available to watch under the past webinar tabs in the training section of the distributor portal.
- Q: What are the guiding options?
A: There is one standard guide rail size for the cleated LPZ – 2.5″ Aluminum Side
- Q: What is the lead time?
A: There is a 10 day lead time for the standard LPZ.
- Q: Are there adjustable angles?
A: No, the angles are fixed. Please consult with conveyor applications about a 3200 adjustable LPZ.